[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Panzerschrek!: "Panzerschrek!"

Panzerschrek!: "Panzerschrek!"

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

Panzerschrek!: "Panzerschrek!"

Postby Panzerschrek » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:22 am

Well, thats how my name got started anyway. A joke between my cousin and i who used to share the name. Now its just me. (i moved.) I learned to play dod on the pow server, and never play anywhere else (literally) :) I bought the game, searched the servers, picked one, and never left. I would very much like to join pow and thought i should post this now since it would take a while. just wondering..but, do you have to be good to be considered? because if you do, i might be out of luck :wink: lol oh yeah, i follow rules, tell others about rules, and remind them when they break rules. I also almost always join the team thats "losing" when i first join the server, mainly because i dont like it when ppl do the opposite.

PS - if i DO get to join the ranks, would i be able to change my name, because this one was just for laughs. C9-"PANZERSCHREK!"

~~~
EDIT: Cancel the name change. I hope this doesn't show up as a bump :? i reformatted this post a bit cause it was one of my first posts and poorly done.

little pigs, little pigs, let me in. :twisted:
Last edited by Panzerschrek on Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:02 am

Please, if you had to have skills Darkness wouldn't be here ;p
Ohhhhh, what now cookie monster!!

Postby Crud » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:20 pm

Welcome on ya Panzer!
Always enjoyed playing with you...
Now sit back and enjoy the game for now, long line, big wait.. but well worth it! :)

Maka friends and enjoy.
:D

Postby _KiBbLe_ » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:33 pm

RUN PANZERSCHREK CRUD WILL POO ON YA......

its how crud gets his jollies....:P

Postby Crud » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:45 pm

:P

Postby Quisp » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:30 pm

I would suggest if you are going to change your name to do it sooner rather then later. And you may try and carry both names for a week or two so everyone knows its you. Or maybe not, never mind.

Postby DArkness » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:43 pm

Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:39 pm

Last edited by Rommel on Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:39 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:41 pm

Name Change

Postby Panzerschrek » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:17 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:10 pm

Postby S1080 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Postby Panzerschrek » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:43 pm

liek omfg.

First you gotta build one:

Then you gotta learn to use it:

AND STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU SICKO. I'm gonna call "to catch a predator" and tell them this guy is out for little girls that look below legal AGE! :twisted:

Re: Panzerschrek!: "Panzerschrek!"

Postby Panzerschrek » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:43 pm

Seriously, still interested. Did we let a small thing like no one playing the game anymore stop recruitment?

Edit: Wow time flies, it's been almost 10 years since I originally posted this! holy. crap.

Next

Return to Recruitment