[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - 2 problem players

2 problem players

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

2 problem players

Postby UW Ness » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:10 am

I wanted to report two players misbehaving tonight, and Bullet-Magnet and Lil Gennie will back me up on this,

{604} Lt-COL-GUMBY STEAM_0:0:9087769

Major Carter STEAM_0:0:11696629

Gumby was doing a ton of team killing, I know other players were killing him back (and I know that isn't the right thing to do), but he was way out of line. I thought it was weird, never seen him doing stuff like this, but there's the steam ID, feel free to double check his event history.
Also, Major Carter TKed a couple not sure if that was intentional or not, but thought I would post it anyway, someone can look into it. I know he TKed Gennie, I just don't know the circumstances.

Anyways, Gumby was pissing off a lot of people tonight, hope to see some sort of ban on him.

Postby UW Ness » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:52 am

Never mind about Major Carter, after that incident I never saw any more bad stuff from him, I guess I'll let Gennie handle what that was about. After the first post, Gumby was gone when I got back, so that was all I saw from him, but I definately wasn't the only one to see him being a dick. I actually saw him standing right behind a player and stabbing him, there was no way it was accidental. Anyway, sorry for rambling.

Postby Enigma » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:24 am

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:51 am

Pretty version...

{604} Lt-COL-GUMBY

Major Carter

What I think...

I was pretty surprised to see {604} Lt-COL-GUMBY doing this crap considering he is a regular but he did kill 5 on jagd...doesn't sound like many but thats half his total TK's. 3 of them were with the knife, thats pretty hard to do...and considering he didn't kill an enemy...well...
Recommended: Week ban minimum if not more.

Major Carter, a total nub read more below...
Recommended: Day to week ban.
Last edited by Rommel on Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby lilGenie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:43 am

I was surprised too on Gumby's behavior. As soon as we begun playing, he was trying all his weapons at spawn. I with others (Ness & Bullet Magnet) reminded him the POW Server policy like 100 times, but he kept on doing it, when this duel started between him and another player. Gumby first injured him while at spawn during Gumby’s “weapon testing”. In turn he Tked Gumby at spwan. And when I was telling the both players to not to do it again, Major Carter came and TKed me. And I was at spawn too at that time. So it was not accidental. And on top of that he wrote “HA HA”… so I slayed him.

The following snapshot was taken when I was telling Gumby to not too Tk players or shoot at spawn. Next to him was Major Carter. Thats when he TKed me.

And I am surprised on the stats that it shows just 5 TKs as Rommel stated. Following screen shot shows 10.

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:17 am

the -10 does not mean he tk'd 10 people... you go -1 each time you kill yourself or get slayed in addition to killing teammates

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:30 am

Yeah he killed 5 according to the event history...

I missed you kami...

Postby lilGenie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:41 am

Postby Crud » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:57 am

Well this is weird......

I think
Gumby should get a ban and have to come and explain his actions.
This just doesn't seem like him? :?

I think maybe we might have another "My damn _____ got a hold of my comp!" (insert Kid brother, sister, friend, dog, etc. in ____) :roll:

.. or maybe NOT!
:x

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:38 am

you forgot 'My bottle of beer'

Postby UW Ness » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:24 pm

Actually I do remember Gumby saying at some point 'sorry that was my little brother' or something to that effect, but even so, that's the oldest and lamest excuse there is. Plus if that was the REAL Gumby typing that, he shouldn't have continued to let his brother play, at least not on the {P.O.W} server. (He said that comment after he had done some TKing, and did some more after that)

Postby lilGenie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:22 pm

Postby Tribal-Warrior » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:43 pm

WOW i never seen this post before, this is the same person who used my account and got me perma banned in the 1st place, kinda funny really but, once again im sorry, it was my account that was used and i am sorry once again. but still cant believe he did that. i know that this was a really long time ago, but i need to set it straight, this wasnt me playing, i know better than this. but i have to admit the screen shot is some funny shit man! lol :)

Tribal-Warrior ¦ вlϊтz
aka Lt-Col-Gumby
Im Here for the Gang-Bang

Return to Solitary Confinement