[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Ribbon Awards

Ribbon Awards

All questions and comments about player stats should be addressed here.

Postby S1080 » Sun May 27, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby Spud » Sun May 27, 2007 5:15 pm

Postby Quisp » Sun May 27, 2007 5:44 pm

Postby Brinkmen » Mon May 28, 2007 10:52 am

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon May 28, 2007 11:38 am

Postby S1080 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:58 am

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:57 am

Brinkman, you are a turd. I've played much more than twenty minutes with you, and while I do like 95% of the people that play on our server, you fall into the 5% with your dumbass remarks and self serving play style.

The flag tag episode was not cool, but has been taken care of so there are no longer any hard feelings about it towards S1080 or GN. However, if you wish to continue to make it an issue, I'm sure I can make it worth your time.

I read this post a few days ago and wasn't going to bother with a reply, but having the opportunity to slay you a couple times last night for more stupid TK's felt really good and I awoke this morning in a good mood. :D
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby S1080 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:27 pm

Postby Verman » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:07 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Major Catastrophe » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:26 pm

Postby S1080 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:37 am

Still wish the sharpshooter worked like it is supposed to... Maybe I should steal the current one and modify it like Verm! :D

Postby Solid_Static » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:59 am

ImageImage

Previous

Return to Server Stats