[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Argentan exploit: Darko and CöÅt£š³

Argentan exploit: Darko and CöÅt£š³

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Argentan exploit: Darko and CöÅt£š³

Postby whatthe » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Name: CöÅt£š³
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9830381
Reason: map exploit on Argentan in allied spawn

Name: Darko
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13176344
Reason: map exploit (on Argentan)

Coates started this by joining the server, then using an exploit on Argentan where you can somehow go into the side of the mountain on the right side of allied spawn exit... apparently wherever you end up at, you can shoot at others but others can't shoot you, and the only way you can get out is if you kill yourself.

Darko then proceeds to join Coates and both of them end up in/under the map, outside the playing area.

I reminded them that map exploits get you banned. Coates said something to the effect of "thanks for the FYI" and then TKs [RH]Destroyer and apologizes for not knowing that FF is on... apparently oblivious (or defiant) to server rules.

Then Darko said "Don't be a rat" to me, to which I responded "don't be an idiot".

Anyhow, YODA meow was on the team, a few others were on opposite teams but since allies were winning I doubt their exploits had any effect on the actual gameplay... however, it was a pain in the ass to see it happen and I didn't want to spend 10 minutes lecturing on the mic, so I've posted this here instead.

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:38 am

Both banned. Let them explain.

Re: Argentan exploit: Darko and CöÅt£š³

Postby Verman » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:00 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby S1080 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:22 am

Postby whatthe » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:26 pm

Is it possible for this to be added to either the MOTD message on the server, or on a link on the front page of www.powdod.com?

I think this, along with several other "soft rules" such as spawn nading, etc should all be clarified... and enforced.

Postby Darko » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Postby General_Mayham » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Wrong area to post that Darko, you want the " PLEASE unban me" section.

GM

Return to Solitary Confinement