[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Free Windows Vista (32bit - 64bit) (WFP)

Free Windows Vista (32bit - 64bit) (WFP)

Please manage your own posts. If an item sells, list as sold. All posts will be deleted in 30 days.

Free Windows Vista (32bit - 64bit) (WFP)

Postby Quisp » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:37 pm

Windows Feedback Program is giving away software if you sign up.
Not just for Vista people anyone can do this. There is 2 programs so read
which one you want to do. The program I think is 3 months and after that
you get the software. Enjoy!

Check the info here

I am still keeping up with my if your interested in some
good deals. I just put the best of the best.

Postby UW Ness » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:34 pm

Is it only a free copy of Vista, or is there other software available? And also, will they send you a cd copy, or is it something that you'll download? And if download, can you like save it to a disc to install later?

ALSO, you don't have to like install it first and use it, then do the surveys do you? My computer is Vista capable I think, but I don't want to run Vista and risk slowing down my system, but it'd be cool to have a copy to use when I get a new computer down the road...

Re: Free Windows Vista (32bit - 64bit) (WFP)

Postby Fire Marshal » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Postby Quisp » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:26 pm

Postby UW Ness » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:05 am

Possibly a nub question, but what's the difference between 32 bit Vista and 64 bit?

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:53 am

Postby Quisp » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:54 pm

Program has ended, (while supplies last)ed. If you didn't sign up its to late.
Better luck next time.

Postby UW Ness » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Well WTF!!! After all this time and doing the first survey right after signing up, I have not heard a peep. Haven't sent me any surveys or anything. Starting to think I got scammed or something :evil:

Postby Hammy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:38 pm

Postby The Advent » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:40 am

i never got sent anything either

Postby Hammy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Oh, I didn't do the monitoring program I just did the e-mail survey program, but I don't think I have received one yet.

Postby UW Ness » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Postby Quisp » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:27 pm

I got a survey on Feb 2or3, but I didn't check my email for a couple days.
When I clicked on the link it told me that they had enough data for that
survey, so I didn't have to do anything.

The surveys will show up every few weeks or so. This was a 3 month deal,
with about 6 surveys.

Surveys only - no monitoring of anything.

Postby Hammy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Got confirmation that my 3 months are up! Should Arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. Anyone else?

Next

Return to The {P.O.W} Virtual Garage Sale