[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Is it time?

Is it time?

We are currently not playing in league, but always are up for a friendly scrim.

Is it time?

Postby Verman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:33 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby UW Ness » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:25 am

You know I'm down, always ready to smack down those REGs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Postby Sparky » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:01 am

Postby Crud » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:10 am

Count The Orange One in! :D

Postby TheRock88 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:44 am

In the words of Al Bundy

"Let's Rock!" :D

Postby Mantis » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:51 am

Count me in. It's always nice to play against the POW's.

Postby Spud » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:17 pm

Postby HaZZenFeFFaH » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Bring on the WooTFesT ..................... 8)

Postby Verman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:56 pm

We need to know when someone can be around to run the server.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:25 pm

I am always available but Doom may wish to run it since he missed out on the last one. And advent was particularly unruly, perhaps FF will be turned off during the warmup periods. I have some notes and a couple scripts I used to make things easier to manage, I'll dig that up. Even you could do it Verm.

Rommel, do you know how to make command menu's?

Also, it might be nice to have it on a weekend afternoon so east coast and Brooks boys don't have to play at 4am.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:32 pm

I don't think you can make command menus in mani, you'd probably have to sue that other plugin whose name escapes me at the moment, it's on the server...eventscripts?

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:05 pm

I thought there was simple vgui stuff you could do with res scripts. All client side. That's how it used to be eons ago with CS I thought.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Quisp » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:21 pm

how bout a pick up game after, like in pick a team captain for each team
and let them pick the players. Like the old playground games of old.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Postby Crud » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Next

Return to Challenge Us