[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The You Tube Topic

The You Tube Topic

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby UW Ness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Typical Fox Noise garbage.

LOL and of course, the host doesn't actually own up to being a dirtbag, saying his remarks 'may have been misunderstood.' They sure are classy.

I bet we see this on Worst Persons in the World on Monday :lol:

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 pm

One of the worst parts of this, is when they were making comments about the Canadian police vs the American police... the whole bit about bullet proof vests and stuff.

Hmmm because our criminals are almost always armed and dagerous maybe?

Seriously, the whole FOX network is a big douche-bag full of douches. It's not even funny comedy.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Some comedy is funny to one crowd and not to another, doesn't mean it isn't comedy.

Postby HerrKutt » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Dedeye » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 am

One of my fav animated movies of all time.

Wizards by Ralph Bakshi.
considered a classic.

Postby billy_pilgrim » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 am

lol dedeye i havent clicked the link, but im guessing its Wizards, right?
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby ligament » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 am

Postby Dedeye » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:19 am

Postby DOZER » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Postby [REGS]_Ese » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:18 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Verman » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Verman » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:01 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby smitty » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks