[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The Billy Zone

The Billy Zone

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 pm

wonderful- UPS lost everything. more like they fucking stole everything.
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:04 pm

doom sayer whiney bitch bots of transformers 2

Postby billy_pilgrim » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

hahahahaha i think this woman wants to contact me, i left the room for 30 mins, and when i come back my email is jammed with this:

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm

of course i knew it was gonna be something like this:

" hi Dear new friend.....
am Francisca as you might know already and am so new to this online dating of a thing....and this is my first time on xxxxxxxxx.com and you are the very first person i decided to write to after i Read your Profile Comprehensively!!!

I will say am so Glad to meet you and i wish we could get to know eachother more better as i am an Undergraduate of a Nursing School here i Ghana.........

Hmmm.....More about me am a Lady of 33years from a Good and Reliabe Christian Family.......My Father is an American but my Mum a Nationality of Ghana.......i was Born in Ghana Though but i ve Once Visited American...

My Father Use to Work with an Engineering Company There in the States But Came to Ghana for as Long as 1969 and Left 1978......He came for a Bridge Construction Project!!!!

Within the Period of time my Mum was among Those That sells Food to them at the Construction Work site and my Dad Then Got Attractd to her as a Younger Poor Ghana Woman.........

As times Goes On my Herself Feel in Love with my Father and Later Got Prangnant and Stop Schooling cos she needed to give me all her Attention as an Infant Baby..............
Well i ve never been married but was having a Relationship with a Devil in my Life Before wish God as sent away from my Life by name Samuel.....i Loved him so Much That i Could Do anything to see him Happy but he Later Let em Down Not just That......

But was Having a Secret Affair with my Own Best Friend....With i Later Caught them Together in Bed Unknowingly......To be Honest With you That was my Ugliest Day in Life and i Had since Then Decided to stay Alone for as Long ve i stayed Now {18}months......

And Now i ve Decicded to give it a Try again..........i hope all will be well but to be frank i dont wanna be a Fool again all my Life.....i will like to stop typing at this Point and i Look for to your Earnest Reply as well and i wish to know you more Better Too....."

asad how they try thru all these methods and really dont have the grasp of the corrwct jargon, making it so easy to spot, just like the FBI notices

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm

special train ing video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e98_1237657552

no more minimum purchase, i wonder if its the same in Canada

http://consumerist.com/consumer/your-ri ... 333160.php

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sat May 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sat May 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Did UPS lose your computer again?

You need to get out of the library once in awhile Billy... seriously.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun May 10, 2009 6:36 am

Bib you remind me of a claw hammer with a claw on both sides....basically a useless tool. :P a fine example of inbreeding

you talk a lot of shit Bib

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks