[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - asshat

asshat

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

creatine monohydrate vs creatine hydrochloride

Postby undulasnage » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Hello forum members
Interesting site name - www.prisonerofwarclan.com, you are focused on the choice of the name?
Quite interesting to read your forum, but lacks a couple of sections. But the section "Solitary Confinement" is very handy.

Found a post of one of the participants in this forum, but did not understand its meaning!

He struggled for breath for a moment and then said woebegone "Oh my dear fellow! He tried to conjure himself across the street. All six goblin guards whirled scrambled and looked up depend- ing on their starting positions to orient on the homless unicorn. But suppose he had met a woman such as this? He only allowed those to see her who might conceivably have had planetological knowledge to feed her. Distant streetlights glinted on bits of the playground and she grabbed on to the past. Anything capable of reaching the heart will kill you for other reasons even if the heart stands up under manhandling. I will teach her how to operate me and how to care for me. It was most like a ramshackle haunted house with a partially collapsing roof broken windows and weeds growing thickly against the walls. That had to include me and my company.

He was aware of the scuff of panting and trembling and muttered maledictions of sweat and glares "Stop" he cried. I followed you again when you left and eavesdropped on the conversation between your friend and yourself. He took the lift to the underground garage and unlocked his Mondeo estate. She needed a sympathetic ear I think that would go away later. He concentrated to return the flow. Impressive though it was and in spite of being the lure which had brought the voyagers here this offered much less to vision. We in our Reality are alone. Some up-time group of nuts sent an official protest delegation to the station? He was anxious to get to the point. It was presumed that Darius would not agree to letting Null-Colene have a knife with which to cut her bonds.

Suddenly she did look like Colene face dress and size. Her home and her housekeeping her parish and her poultry and all their dependent concerns had not yet lost their charms. I would not allow myself to grow needlessly excited. He moved to the edge of the aqueduct and stared down at the dark rushing waters that filled it no more than a quarter full. For five months I mooned after her with feckless romanticism.

They would soon be returning in force to overwhelm him and the aliens. The boy reddened but did not cry. The colonists withered sometimes disappeared entirely. Whenever he passed by a viewscreen his brow was crowned with stars. The room was not large but it had a cot with a firm efficient mattress and what were obviously clean sheets.

What are these messages?

Re: asshat

Postby UW Ness » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Fucking spammers

Re: asshat

Postby Crud » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:02 am

Guess they are still getting through.. :(

Return to Solitary Confinement