*sigh*

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.
User avatar
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 11:10 am

*sigh*

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 pm

I miss this section.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3365
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:06 am
Location: Onett, Eagleland

Postby UW Ness » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Image

User avatar
Posts: 3610
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:34 am
Location: Covington, WA

Postby Verman » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 am

I feel your pain
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

User avatar
Posts: 4910
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:17 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Postby Crud » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 pm

UW Ness wrote:Image

..same...

User avatar
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Whidbey Island

Postby Mad Martigan » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:29 am

That .gif sums it up pretty good.

I would really like it if the clan could find a game again.

User avatar
Posts: 4910
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:17 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Postby Crud » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Mad Martigan wrote:That .gif sums it up pretty good.

I would really like it if the clan could find a game again.

Most YA!!!!! :D

User avatar
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: Death Valley

Postby DArkness » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:34 am

Crud wrote:
Mad Martigan wrote:That .gif sums it up pretty good.

I would really like it if the clan could find a game again.

Most YA!!!!! :D




GUILDWARS 2!
Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Image

User avatar
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 11:51 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Renegade » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 pm

new CS?

User avatar
Posts: 729
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Portland, OR

Postby Solid_Static » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Jumpin' on the bandwagon...
ImageImage

User avatar
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:54 am
Location: Washington State

Postby DOZER » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:25 pm

they should have done DOD:S re-make instead of that abomination CS:GO :roll: I miss gamming with the fellas when I have time but since they make a new FPS every 6 months its hard to get into and stay around for it. BFBC3 almost had it but meh.....

Almost bought COD:Black OPs 2, but im sure there will be a new one in 2013. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Whidbey Island

Postby Mad Martigan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm

DOZER wrote:they should have done DOD:S re-make instead of that abomination CS:GO :roll: I miss gamming with the fellas when I have time but since they make a new FPS every 6 months its hard to get into and stay around for it. BFBC3 almost had it but meh.....

Almost bought COD:Black OPs 2, but im sure there will be a new one in 2013. :lol:

I thought they had already announced modern warfare 4?

User avatar
Posts: 3365
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:06 am
Location: Onett, Eagleland

Postby UW Ness » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

As long as those games continue to make billions they will keep making them...

Return to Please Unban me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest