[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Video Game Specials - Must See

Video Game Specials - Must See

Please manage your own posts. If an item sells, list as sold. All posts will be deleted in 30 days.

Video Game Specials - Must See

Postby Quisp » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:11 pm

has Crysis Warhead - PC Game, for a low $19.99 after $10 off Coupon Code: SMSVQ8LNKKZSW6 (Exp 10/10 or after 600 uses). Shipping $4.99. Tax in most.

has very popular racing video game GRID by Codemasters (Xbox 360), for a low $34.60 after $25 Coupon Code: LQK$VG4B??GPWH. (Exp 10/10 or after only 100 uses. Shipping $4.99. Tax in most.

has Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) for a low $34.99 after $25 off Coupon Code: 24LVPRK0T8ZS9? (Exp 10/10 or after 1,100 uses) Shipping $4.99. Tax in most

has the Activision Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Special Edition Wireless Bundle (Xbox 360) for a low $59.24 after $40 off Coupon Code: XX?M9LLKGTK8SP. (Exp 10/10 or after 470 uses) Shipping $4.99.
also available for a low $59.24 after $40 off Coupon Code: RSS0N0WK52L125 (Exp 10/10 or after 660 uses).

has the Star Wars: Force Unleashed Game (PS3) for $39.99 after $20 off Coupon Code: SBFTVHQS0B76FH. (Exp 10/10 or after 400 uses). Shipping $4.99. Tax in most states.
also available for $39.99 after $20 off Coupon Code: 1W4N38WM$5MQW6 (Exp 10/10 or after 300 uses).
"The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a videogame developed by LucasArts, which casts players as Darth Vader’s “Secret Apprentice” and promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story, created with guidance from George Lucas, is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny."

has Madden NFL 09 PS3 version, for a low $36.14 after $20 off Coupon Code: $BF6K8D$QHRXSC. (Exp 10/10 or after 600 uses) Shipping $4.99. Tax in most.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:18 am

Postby Quisp » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:03 am

Postby UW Ness » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:34 pm

He uses a joystick or something, it's the same deal for me Quisp with Trackmania, can only play for so long before the wrists don't wanna play anymore. I need to get a SNES or Playstation-like controller for stuff like that, and emulators... I heard about a program yesterday that allows you to use a gamepad and map the buttons as keyboard keypresses, so it'll work no matter what. Definitely going to look into that when I get one, I think it was called X Gamepad or something like that.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:02 pm

My trusty joystick is what I use for trackmanina and grid.
I'd link you to a thread about my joystick but it was purged... :evil:

Postby UW Ness » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:16 pm

Oopsies, Xpadder is the name of that program. FYI

Postby Quisp » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:32 pm

are either of these worth trying?

for $8.99 with free shipping.

for $10.99 with free shipping

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 pm

I have a Saitek P880 that I got to use for Emulators mostly, and it's fantastic. I'm sure these models are the same. Most games know what the controller is and assigning buttons is fairly straight forward.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:51 pm

I don't know which is worse, being told the forums were pruned or being told the forums were pruned and (1172+ days and counting since last post).

Return to The {P.O.W} Virtual Garage Sale