[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Not sure why kicked and banned!!!

Not sure why kicked and banned!!!

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

Not sure why kicked and banned!!!

Postby lanceroni_123 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:47 pm

The Abominable Moleman

STEAM_0:0:4615624 00:36 111 0 active

I was kicked and banned at about 4:40 pm on Friday the 4th. I did not do anything wrong and was not warned about any behavior. rather strange. I play in the servers almost everyday and have never had a problem.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Crud » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Verman made a mistake.
He was trying to ban someone else and accidentally banned you. :roll:

It will be fixed shortly! :wink:

..... sorry.
:oops:
*EDIT*
...Well there you go! :D
Oh and WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.
:twisted:

Postby lanceroni_123 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Thanks Guys.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Dammed Verman :evil:

That's why old people shouldn't drive!
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Crud » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Postby Verman » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:40 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Return to Please Unban me